Author Topic: hostingking cloud  (Read 7089 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
hostingking cloud
« on: March 03, 2014, 04:29:22 AM »
 I'd like to know all the reliable host which are offering cloud hosting solutions with best uptime and based in US.
Found attractive offers from Hostingking.com, what can you say about their service?

erictwendell

• View Profile
Re: hostingking cloud
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 07:10:45 AM »
I'd like to know all the reliable host which are offering cloud hosting solutions with best uptime and based in US.
Found attractive offers from Hostingking.com, what can you say about their service?

I had my site hosted from ariestco.com. I am really very satisfied with their services. Just visit their site you'll find out the availability of their systems administrators, ask them about the quotes and see how fast they respond. Great support team. You can also read more here.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 07:34:31 AM »
You can go with hostforweb.com cos their cloud hosting is superb.
Their team consist of professionals. Uptime is great. and the code 'spring' gives 30% off the 1st month order.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 04:15:25 AM »
  I am sure that Hostingking.com is the best option to get cloud solutions from. Their uptime is really 100%. Response time of support is lightening fast.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 07:21:26 AM »
I've never been happier than with HostForWeb - it is real good web host.
There's always someone ready and waiting to help with any problems. They have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 07:06:03 AM »
 As I know Newpush.com is the best option to get cloud solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2014, 02:27:55 AM »
 As an alternative my recommendation is ViUX.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2014, 09:26:26 AM »

You can get the list of Reliable Cloud Hosting providers from following URL :
Cloud Hosting providers
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers

Jeffreytub

• View Profile
    • Test Iphone X Hülle
Test Iphone X Hülle
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2019, 01:45:58 PM »
I really hope I am useful at all Iphone X Karta Sim https://hozana.org/en/user/274759.
Iphone 8 Hülle Spign Tough Armor <a href=http://www.australienguiden.se/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=19461>http://www.australienguiden.se/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=19461</a>. Nothing to write about me I think.
I enjoy of finally being a member of this community.