Author Topic: EU dedicated hosting with nice features, good speed, great uptime?  (Read 3001 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
I would like to host 10 sites and need reliable host with responsive customer support.
Europe:
Intel E3-1270v5 CPU
Up to 64GB RAM
Up to 8TB Storage
What can you say about Exmasters.com dedicated web hosting services?
What host is better from your views?
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: EU dedicated hosting with nice features, good speed, great uptime?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 01:43:21 AM »
Your sites will be in good hands if you choose Exmasters.com - I'm 100% satisfied running my web sites with them.
It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 01:54:17 AM »
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.
You will make right decision to give Cloudarion.com web host a try - they have servers located in Switzerland, Germany, Russia, Usa.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 02:57:07 AM »
To me the hosting experience with Exmasters.com is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
The service and support is amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 01:20:54 AM »
You can get great servers, features, prices and reliability from almost any provider but what differentiates them is their attention to the customer and Exmasters.com web host comes top of the list when so many others fail to do even the basics!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome