Author Topic: reliable e-hosting deals - VPS hosting?  (Read 4798 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
reliable e-hosting deals - VPS hosting?
« on: April 02, 2019, 02:54:25 AM »
Hello,
I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering reliable e-hosting deals..
Require over 100 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 3 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates
Found: Cloudarion.com and also Hostforweb.com hosting providers.
What can you say about these hosts and their web hosting services in USA?
Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Garpiya

• View Profile
Re: reliable e-hosting deals - VPS hosting?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 11:02:15 AM »
KVChosting.net and QHoster.com (CR2QS5B85D) VPS accounts are provided on sweet terms.
Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 11:12:44 AM by Garpiya »

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 01:21:33 AM »
Well, can say that Cloudarion.com  give you all the features you could possibly need. They also have great prices.
They don't oversell and give you something good for your money.  I've only had my site down for 5 minutes and that was for a CPanel upgrade.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 09:15:59 AM »
Have a look at VPS accounts which hostingsource.com and legionbox.com provide.
 The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance with anything from technical difficulties. The billing details make it easy to keep track of spending too.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 01:59:27 AM »
All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent. Cloudarion.com is a great provider!
I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 11:49:58 AM »
QHoster.com and legionbox.com are the best VPS providers in the whole IT industry.
 They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 02:07:10 AM »
You can trust Hostforweb.com provider! I had confusion with multiple accounts but the customer service sorted that out easily.
I would recommend this host to anyone looking for reliable hosting.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2019, 01:06:06 AM »
It is a common thing that most hosting providers do not have knowledge skills on what customers do with their account, but not with Hostforweb.com host. Their claim that their support is the fastest in the world might well be true. You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Brijesh J

• View Profile
    • Cloud Hosting Providers
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2019, 12:01:54 AM »
A reliable and professionally managed web hosting service is one that’s professionally managed and offers optimum availability although 100 percent availability might not be practically possible due to reasons that are beyond the control of server hosting services. You will find many web hosting services making tall claims about high availability and seamless service. Choose a service provider with a proven track record and has many years of experience in this domain.

One of the best web hosting services, in my opinion, is Host.co.in. The company has been around for 15 years now and offers the best digital technology available in the industry to keep your websites and applications up and running optimally. Their web hosting service incorporates the best of design and technology to ensure maximum availability.

Host.co.in is undoubtedly one of the best web hosting services available because it guarantees maximum network uptime and cost-effective solutions. The customer service is
managed by a team of qualified IT professionals. You can be sure of availability of your website even during maintenance and other mandatory upkeep tasks. You can choose from
their range of hosting plans which come with top-ranked features, high flexibility and scalability.

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2019, 01:37:07 AM »
You may find lots of options. But, AccuWeb Hosting is the best hosting provider when it comes to the best hardware, low price, reliable and splendid support!

AccuWeb Hosting provides the best VPS hosting service. I  recommend you to use their service.
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2019, 12:28:31 AM »
https://rockhoster.com/linux.html
I believe there  you will get what you have been looking for.