Author Topic: Cheap and reliable server to buy ...  (Read 4330 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Cheap and reliable server to buy ...
« on: July 08, 2019, 09:57:43 AM »
I need a cheap server to buy and two hosts are advised me to try - asvhost.com and hostingsource.com,k so which way is better to follow?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Cheap and reliable server to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 03:41:37 AM »
Go ahead and give HostingSource.com US web host a try. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 09:16:51 AM »
Servers from HostSailor.com and QHoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They have been extremely responsive (usually answer service requests or trouble reports in less than an hour) and you really feel how they put an effort into doing a good job. Good support and responsiveness are really priceless, so take this advice: never shop for low price when picking a web hosting provider.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 02:16:58 AM »
Really nice server hosting packages you can get at Centohost.com provider.
They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable. They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. Love them.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 01:49:05 AM »
I would and have recommended Hostunmetered.net to others. Their platform is reliable and their customer service used to be ok.
I just recently had my main domain hacked into and everything deleted but within a couple hours they helped get everything back online for me smoothly and pretty quickly.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2019, 02:11:15 AM »
My experience with Exmasters.com web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
I'm also satisfied with then completely useful easy-to-use Control Panel. Recommend their unmetered servers.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 01:40:31 AM »
I think if you need a good one you can have a look at qhoster.com. However I'm not sure if they are the cheapest one.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 01:48:16 AM »
kvchosting.net
asvhost.com
eurovps.com

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2019, 04:50:46 AM »
Pretty good server hosting deals offered by these providers (reliable, time-tested and trusted ones):
 - Hostunmetered.net
 - Centohost.com
 - Liquidweb.com
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome