Author Topic: Low cost server to buy  (Read 3339 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Low cost server to buy
« on: August 21, 2019, 11:58:13 AM »
Which server should I try to host a forum - kvchosting.net or asvhost.com?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Low cost server to buy
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 01:07:43 AM »
I would like to mention that Kvchosting.net SSD web host provides a high-quality, multi-redundant network at an affordable price. They are always quick to respond to any issues. Customer service and tech support is second to none. The staff has always been friendly and knowledgeable with 100% follow-up.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 01:57:54 AM »
Think kvchosting.net will be a perfect option for hosting websites at SSD server hosting packages.
My site availability is almost 100%, so much extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 07:43:54 AM »
Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
I know kvchosting.net hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2019, 01:37:44 AM »
kvchosting.net is specialized in SSD based solutions, but if you need to have general type of VPS you can have a look at hostingsource.com.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 07:01:55 AM »
For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

Try considering nextpointhost server forex deals - Uptime is good, my web site is up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2019, 12:57:52 AM »
kvchosting.net is known mostly for SSD services, so make sure if you need them. In this case service is a bit more expensive. But if you are looking for the general solution I would recommend you having a look at hostingsource.com or ovh.net.