Author Topic: QHoster.com vs Hosting.uk  (Read 3498 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs Hosting.uk
« on: August 27, 2019, 12:10:18 PM »
Comparing plans from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk, which plan would oyu sign up if you need to host a blog?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs Hosting.uk
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 02:27:03 AM »
The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

Like QHoster.com web host. It has been a simply amazing experience.
I have always been happy with the quality of service, the options the server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans.
Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 12:15:30 PM »
Use accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com.
I consider them to be top notch in their support. Most willing to lend a hand and not waiting days for responses.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 06:17:00 AM »
You will make right choice if you give hosting.uk team a try. Tech support is always fast, very succinct, helpful, friendly and straight to the point. Their servers overall are fast and the features are practically endless.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 01:26:13 AM »
Give QHoster.com a try. Their team are a little pricey but you their service is well worth the cost.
Impressed by their server locations: USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines) and more.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 01:16:51 AM »
qhoster.com has a lot of positive moments. Such as -  lots of server locations, variety of payment options. So I would better chose them.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2019, 06:50:14 AM »
Not only are they quick to assist with script installation and set up the servers at QHoster.com are the fastest I have ever experienced.
Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2019, 05:51:46 AM »
Go ahead, and give QHoster.com web host a try. They have tremendously improved the stability of their servers after experiencing major outages.
My experience is great! I really love their easy to use control panel. Everything is great!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs