Author Topic: Best EU server provider  (Read 1445 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
Best EU server provider
« on: November 26, 2021, 12:46:17 PM »
What's the best EU server provider?
I think theyare: QHoster.com and Legionbox.com.

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: Best EU server provider
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2021, 11:02:09 PM »
I pestered a lot of them and wasn't always kind to them.
QHoster.com team still give me prompt, professional service and have solved all my problems and defused all of my worries.
+ they accept lots of payment options like Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 02:21:46 AM »
I am very satisfied with hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS service and I don't see myself changing webhosts in the future.
As for uptime, I've never experienced any major downtime apart from when I started - I would have 5-10 minutes of downtime but these days, it's near 99.9%.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2021, 05:48:49 AM »
eUKhost is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2021, 02:00:36 AM »
It turns out that cloudarion.com has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. I consider these guys well worth the price.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome