Author Topic: Cheap Web Hosting Required  (Read 1123 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Cheap Web Hosting Required
« on: February 10, 2022, 12:10:22 AM »
Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 30 GB - Disk Space, 500 GB - Traffic
Would like to ask you to share your views on centohost.com hosting solutions. Is it reliable host?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: Cheap Web Hosting Required
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2022, 03:39:11 AM »
Hey there!
I'm not familiar with centohost.com hosting solutions, but I would recommend that you examine reviews and support services before picking a firm since many companies just give ticket help, which takes time. Read online reviews.
Before selecting a cheap hosting provider kindly do look into their security and reliability reviews. Often in exchange for cheap prices certain hosting services compromise on security and customer service. This can lead to a lot of issues such as compromised security due to hacking attempts and poor or lack of customer/technical support. Also do check out this essential features that a good and reliable hosting provider should offer;
1. Uptime
2. Available storage
3. Monthly traffic
4. Loading speed
5. Data security
6. Customer support
7. Payment methods
8. Content management system
9. Do a free trial
10. Discover extra benefits
Once you've gone through the following checklist you'll have enough information to select the best hosting service that suits your requirements.
Thank you...