Author Topic: Server to sign up with ...  (Read 1519 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Server to sign up with ...
« on: March 04, 2022, 03:15:44 PM »
Servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow and why?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2022, 01:36:19 AM »
Overall, qhoster.com is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running.
Their customer support helped me with the process of upgrading and now my website is running fast and efficiently.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2022, 02:40:50 AM »
Highly recommend QHoster.com web hosting service. Great speed and uptime.
Even general inquiries are happily and quickly addressed. I mean quick, too; often within minutes. Their team are so on the ball it's amazing.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2022, 01:59:03 AM »
Well, I have been dealing with QHoster.com for a long time. Got SSL certificate and IP address from them at minimal cost.
The server, which my account is setup on, it had one short downtime, which I was told due to the kernel update to close the security hole.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2022, 01:53:06 AM »
I am fully-satisfied using QHoster.com web host. You get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.
This host provides optimism and stability in the host provider business.
They are good, real good!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2022, 02:14:12 AM »
Give QHoster.com web host a try. We have seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand.
They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any down time. Time is money and even 99.99% may not be good enough.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2022, 06:07:40 AM »
See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting