Author Topic: Any good, reliable web hosting with great support?  (Read 1475 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Any good, reliable web hosting with great support?
« on: April 11, 2022, 08:49:34 AM »
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: a few gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
Any information on INSIGHT WEB HOSTING solutions? Are they trustworthy?
Thanks.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Any good, reliable web hosting with great support?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022, 12:38:25 AM »
I jump at the opportunity and recommend you to look at digitalserver.com.mx website hosting solutions.
They have live chat to help if you get stuck. and they seem to be available almost all the time.
Stable, reliable service at a great price.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2022, 04:59:23 AM »
From all the web hosts I've used in the past, for both personal and professional purposes, I've never been happier than with exmasters.com web host.
I asked in the support ticket if there's any way they keep backups of our sites. They quickly responded and within an hour, I got my deleted files back - and my website running again.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2022, 02:22:03 AM »
For about 10 months now we have had our whm/cpanel dedicated with centohost.com VPS hosting. Everything works well.
The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2022, 02:34:48 AM »
If you are thinking about getting a host for your website, or moving your site to Netshop-isp.com.cy cheap web hosting, take my word for it, these guys ROCK.
As for the servers, they are stable.. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2022, 02:36:07 AM »
Hey,

Personally, I don't have any experience with other web hosting provider, but I would suggest some tips and aspect that you need to be considered while choosing the best one. Speed, security and 24/7 instant support are the most important features that every web hosting provider should provide. For more details, you can visit eukhost and initiate a live chat. It is the leading, independent, managed hosting provider, providing affordable and reliable web hosting services.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting