Author Topic: Server provider in Europe ...  (Read 1870 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Server provider in Europe ...
« on: May 04, 2022, 09:10:09 AM »
Servers from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are well-balanced and cheap and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Server provider in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 01:40:57 AM »
Sure enough QHoster.com made the transition process painless and promptly took care of every question I had.
Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
The value for the money can't be beaten.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2022, 02:11:20 AM »
Have to rely on QHoster.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Their dedicated server plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. The servers are fast.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2022, 11:57:19 AM »
Servers from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Specially I love their control panel since its user friendly.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2022, 04:01:11 AM »
Give QHoster.com hosting a try. They currently have 30 locations:

UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia) and more. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2022, 02:11:12 AM »
I will most definitely be giving QHoster.com my business for a long time into the forseeable future.
One thing that attracts me is also their pricing. It’s very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

JerryR

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2022, 07:22:09 AM »
Use 10GB Hosting Unmanaged or Managed VPS Hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com/managed-vps service. Its webhosting server location is in the UK, USA, and Europe. UK's best & affordable Unmanaged or Managed VPS Hosting service provider. Its Managed VPS Hosting Service is vast so stay with us to know the benefits of its Managed VPS Hosting service.

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2022, 06:41:47 AM »
Nowadays, there are plenty of hosting providers available, so, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first,
you have to work on your requirements. In the available web hosting providers,
those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider.
If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is the right option for you.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2022, 11:45:23 AM »
Check out plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net as they are proven to be the best.
Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them  and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.

KarinaWam

• View Profile
-
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2022, 10:53:48 AM »
Hi, If you are looking for host provider than i will suggest you for bodHOST. bodHOST is one of the best hosting provider in the current market. bodHOST has many new features with best affordable on price.