Author Topic: Server provider ... the best one ...  (Read 2508 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Server provider ... the best one ...
« on: May 04, 2022, 09:20:19 AM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?   

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Server provider ... the best one ...
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 01:41:42 AM »
I've never experienced this level of support from any company regardless of the industry. Give kvchosting.net a try.
Their SSD server hosting package prices also amazed me, especially since they utilize their powered servers.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 01:12:29 AM »
I like my web host. KVChosting.net live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2022, 12:26:38 PM »
According to my research and expertise, you should first evaluate each of the web hosting providers mentioned before deciding which is the finest web hosting company for your business/site. For affordable reliable web hosting services, I think Ownwebservers is the best option for the best managed IT services. One of the USA’s leading, independent providers of Managed IT Services.

Their VPS Cloud Server VPS1 plans starts at $7/month with CPU Cores 1, 30 GB SSD Storage and 1 GB RAM. If you have any queries about the services you can contact here support@ownwebservers.com or call on +1 973-298-0601
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2022, 12:45:26 PM »
I vote for legionbox.com.
No glitches or outages so far.
Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2022, 01:50:05 AM »
The customer/tech support team is always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - Kvchosting.net is great. Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2022, 04:28:10 AM »
Believe you'll like this ATTRACTIVE special on OBhost.net solutions.
They are offering 60% discount now: Get Dedicated Server with /24 Subnet
Instead of $533.34 Per Month, Only $320.00 Per Month
For IPv4 Subnet List, Contact Sales.
Just contact them directly and they will go over your needs and find a perfect fit for you.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2022, 12:04:57 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

nightfae

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2022, 07:00:28 PM »
Numerous reliable and successful web hosting providers are accessible on a global scale. While the majority provides a comparable basic set of web hosting services, some focus on less busy and perhaps more lucrative specialized sectors. Research and careful thought will be needed to select the best web hosting provider for your small business. I am using it to host Minecraft, with the SSD servers, it's working very fast and smooth, therefore there are no problems at all with the gameplay and people who are joining the servers.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 06:25:33 PM by nightfae »

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2022, 11:55:41 AM »
QHoster.com and hostnamaste.com servers can be right for you.
Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.

AlinalVal

• View Profile
-
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2022, 07:39:51 AM »
Finally got Eqemu working again and am looking for a decent server with #level #summonitem enabled. 

if any one could direct me towards one it would be appreiated.

KarinaWam

• View Profile
hi!
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2022, 10:16:16 PM »
Numerous reliable and successful web hosting providers are accessible on a global scale. While the majority provides a comparable basic set of web hosting services, some focus on less busy and perhaps more lucrative specialized sectors. Research and careful thought will be needed to select the best web hosting provider for your small business. I am using it to host Minecraft, with the SSD servers, it's working very fast and smooth, therefore there are no problems at all with the gameplay and people who are joining the servers.

At all I do not know, as to tell...