Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 2033 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: May 11, 2022, 08:58:57 AM »
VPS plans from legionbox.com and hostingsource.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so which way is better to follow?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 12:52:41 AM »
I have tried other hosting providers, but hostingsource.com SSDVPS hosting is just better in every way.
Reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support. And as a reseller, price is great also.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 10:07:36 AM »
VPS plans from kvchosting.net are good enough to sign up with.
The technical support at them is always great. Their prices are on the high end for the overall service, however.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2022, 01:04:06 AM »
If you are looking for Linux based vps or even other vps option, I highly recommend giving Rockhoster.com a try. They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2022, 04:51:43 AM »
See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2022, 01:35:48 PM »
Ownwebservers.com Hosting VPS has servers powered by enterprise-grade SSD drives for better performance. With daily backups, admins can easily restore their site with one click, Full root access means easy and quick server control, and with lightweight CentOS, you get fast and reliable enterprise-level operations.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2022, 12:45:54 PM »
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are solid and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Full service hosting providers. Great prices, great support, plenty of tools to accomplish almost anything. They make maintaining my site very easy.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2022, 02:49:22 AM »
Well, hostingsource.com goes above and beyond all other web hosting that I've tried. And I've tried many.
The features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price (visit their website and you'll see what I mean).
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2022, 12:11:40 AM »
There are a few features to look for while looking for a reliable Windows and Linux VPS hosting provider. To begin, ensure that the supplier has a positive reputation and is well-equipped to handle heavy traffic loads. Second, ensure that the provider offers a diverse set of servers and storage options to meet your needs.

Finally, look into the customer care department; if you have any problems with your account, you'll need someone who can help you resolve them as soon as possible. As I'm using bodHOST web hosting services one of the best and cheap VPS hosting provider in the US. Their VPS Hosting plan starts at just $6.99/month. Check out the below plans:

Plan VPS 1

vCPU - 1 Core
vRAM - 1 GB
Disk (SSD) - 20 GB
Traffic - 4 TB
DC Location: Washington DC and San Francisco

>>>> Price - $ 6.99/month

>>>> Click Here to Sign-Up

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2022, 12:28:23 PM »
VPS plans from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com (MAY4VPS2022) can be right for you.
They always handle my issue and usually very quickly and they always answer every question I have. It is so comfortable dealing with the support team that I never hesitate to contact them.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2022, 12:38:09 AM »
bodHOST offers a complete package of managed VPS hosting services. Top-notch customer support is included with the package deal. bodHOST admins will help with everything from sluggish sites to network problems. Basically, they will help you with anything except the apps and websites you build yourself.

Their VPS Server Hosting Starter plan starts at only $24.99/month with high SSD Storage, Full Root Access Daily Backups and many more!

Features complete with:

cPanel/WHM included
Free SSL certificate
24/7 server monitoring with DDoS protection
DDoS prevention
Proactive monitoring
ServerSecure protection