Author Topic: Looking for reseller hosting package  (Read 1886 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Looking for reseller hosting package
« on: May 12, 2022, 12:45:13 AM »
Hey guys,
I am in search of a reliable host offering feature-rich reseller hosting solutions:
150 gbs of SSD space, 4000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
Any info on Rockhoster.com or OBhost.net hosting? Is the price ok for their reseller hosting packages?
What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Looking for reseller hosting package
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 01:10:44 AM »
Give Rockhoster.com a try. Site took a couple of days to get working, but the people were lovely.
When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2022, 01:58:49 AM »
I appreciate QHoster.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues.
This is a straight-forward, easy to use service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend their services!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2022, 04:00:04 AM »
I can give rockhoster.com DOUBLE THUMBS UP! Uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2022, 02:31:00 AM »
Keep it up!! Highly recommend Rockhoster.com for those webmasters looking for stable host with helpful support team.
They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. GREATLY RECOMMENDED!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2022, 11:57:27 PM »
In the hosting business, bodHOST is well-known for being an environmentally friendly host. They offer lightning-fast loading times and service from the United States.

Every reseller hosting plan comes with unlimited disc space and bandwidth, a free CDN, and daily backups that are automated. Further, high-level plans can handle eCommerce stores on a variety of platforms, including WooCommerce.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 11:30:52 PM by Daniel165 »

JerryR

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2022, 07:28:33 AM »
Reseller Web Hosting is completely brandable, you will be able to provide all these services under your brand name itself.
Start with 10Gb Hosting Linux Reseller Hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com/linux-reseller-hosting service because it provides white-label Linux Reseller Hosting, You can keep the brand name of your web hosting service. 59% off on Linux Reseller Hosting service.
Linux Reseller Hosting comes with the hosting industry’s fastest control panel cPanel for managing your Linux Reseller Hosting Account. cPanel allows you to add your customer domains to your Reseller Web Hosting Account and also your Customers to manage their domain’s email, database, FTP, etc by themselves.
Basic Linux Reseller Hosting service plan details: 30GB Space, 20 Accounts, Unlimited Data Transfer, Unlimited Domains, Unlimited Mailboxes, Free SSL Certificate, and Whitelabel Interface.