Author Topic: Low cost plan to have a deal with  (Read 2056 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Low cost plan to have a deal with
« on: June 08, 2022, 12:58:07 PM »
I need a cheap account and two hosts are in my mind: kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net, so which way should I follow?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Low cost plan to have a deal with
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 03:09:57 AM »
If you need really professional hosting service, I can highly recommend NetShop ISP cheap web hosting without any doubt.
Scripts install with 1 click - it is very convenient. When I contact their customer support, they always reply fast and in polite professional manner.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2022, 05:43:07 AM »
I chose Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS solutions about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since we moved to their hosting service. Very happy with Them, and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2022, 12:35:30 PM »
QHoster.com and hostsailor.com have provided attractive plans with a lot of useful resources.
Prices are competitive. They have great staff - they know what they are talking about and are easy to contact. Their chat function rocks. They do what they say.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2022, 05:18:51 AM »
Hello,

Looking for 24/7 customer support and also the option of phone support when you're choosing your VPS plan. Another important factor to consider is whether you would prefer managed, or unmanaged VPS Hosting. With Managed VPS Hosting, your web hosting provider takes care of all the server-related issues. I'd recommend eukhost managed VPS hosting services. When I have any technical questions, always received answers promptly.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2022, 01:07:46 AM »
I have no complaints with kvchosting.net cheap ssd hosting and would definitely recommend them.
The price is reasonable. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2022, 04:36:46 AM »
I recommend Rockhoster.com to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time.
Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2022, 11:36:57 AM »
Low cost plans are available from hostingsource.com.
Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2022, 02:29:52 AM »
bodHOST is the cheapest VPS service that offers generous features. It costs only $24.99 per month. In this package, you also get features like OS installer and WordPress installation management. It is perfectly suitable if you are looking for fully managed hosting.

JerryR

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2022, 04:41:17 AM »
Cheap Linux Hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com/linux-hosting service provider in 2022 for hosting your website | 10GB Hosting. Having Cheap Linux Hosting(Shared or VPS) is very crucial to getting a website hosted. Web Hosting is the main support of your website as all your important data is stored on the server so your important data needs a trustworthy server. A cheap linux hosting service provides you with trustable and low-cost web hosting servers at a reasonable rate.