Author Topic: Hosting Providers With Good Tech Support?  (Read 1935 times)

GJRock

• View Profile
Hosting Providers With Good Tech Support?
« on: July 19, 2022, 01:20:04 AM »
Hi,
I would like to know some best hosting providers who are not offering a huge amount of space but a specific quota of disk space with the best up-time and security.
Any info on Webdock.io vps hosting and also Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS?
Any reviews, discount codes? What host is better?
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
Re: Hosting Providers With Good Tech Support?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 02:51:26 AM »
Webhosting World provides the greatest customer service available, which can be accessed by tickets or live chat around the clock.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 10:26:18 AM »
If you are looking for a generic hosting provider, I found OwnWebServers one of the best and cheap web hosting provider in the US. The prices are competitive starts at $3/month, and you get free site transfers and a decent website builder package with every plan.

Customer Support: Phone, chat, ticket available 24/7/365
Security: Two-factor authentication is standard, and free SSL certificates are offered via Let's Encrypt.
Backup: Automated daily backups.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2022, 04:44:27 AM »
Hey,

From the above listed hosting providers, those who can provide or fulfil all the requirements at an affordable price, you go with or select them as your future hosting provider. But if you are looking for some reliable, affordable web hosting services with 24/7 support then eukhost is the right option.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2022, 02:31:52 AM »
Webdock.io is ok. I currently have joomla with my site and they do notify me when there's an security problem with joomla and warn me for the upgrade, which is nice.
Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2022, 04:45:23 AM »
myresellerhome offers hosting solutions that are both inexpensive and fundamental.
In addition to that, it offers free migration, free SSL encryption, and limitless bandwidth.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2022, 11:59:42 AM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are solid, reliable and trustworthy.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2022, 03:47:59 AM »

The web hosting world offers a variety of hosting packages at low and affordable prices around the world, including shared hosting, eCommerce hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and reseller hosting. You can also ask any questions to our sales and technical staff via our website's live chat option, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2022, 04:10:02 AM »
I've never had a downtime problem, never a problem with customer support, and never a problem using their panel.
They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for. Recommend Rockhoster.com VPS hosting solutions.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2022, 02:07:08 AM »
I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of Rockhoster.com web hosting services:
 - patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
 - really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages).
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2022, 04:21:09 AM »
There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
The support is outstanding. I would definitely reccomend Webhost.pro vps hosting to my friends.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.