Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with  (Read 2449 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with
« on: July 28, 2022, 12:37:43 PM »
Shared plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so which way should I follow?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 01:20:43 AM »
I needed an inexpensive, yet reliable host and Libertyvps.net offshore hosting met my demands.
Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2022, 04:04:35 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2022, 11:14:57 AM »
Ownwebservse, one of the most affordable web hosting providers in the United States, is the place to go if you're looking for good web hosting for your company website or blog. Their web hosting plan starts at $3 per month and includes a variety of services.

Free Domain Name Included
Host Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth
Free SSL Certificates
PHP/ CGI / JSP / Perl
mySQL / MariaDB
Dedicated IPs Optional
Softaculous Script Installer
Daily Backups

Visit for Unlimited hosting plans: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2022, 03:19:18 AM »
WebHosting world provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its starting price for shared hosting is only one dollar per month at its most basic level. In addition to that, it offers Free Website Builder, Free Setup & Transfer, SSD Storage, Included Email Account & DBs, cPanel, 99.9 percent uptime, and Free Transfer & Setup.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2022, 12:46:29 PM »
I vote for rockhoster.com.
Incredible host! They are such reliable and well known providers. I haven’t experienced any sort of downtime yet, my email is working speedily and I seldom run into any issues that aren’t my fault. Great host!

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2022, 04:37:14 AM »
Hey,

Shared hosting is the most affordable and easy to available web hosting service. Any newbie or startup can easily host their website. In that, more than one hosting accounts are hosted on the same server. For affordable reliable web hosting services, I think Hyperslice is the best option for the best managed IT services. One of the UK’s leading, independent providers of Managed IT Services, the Hyperslice Group also provides an inclusive range of hosting services through our two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2022, 05:35:10 AM »
Webhosting World offers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its standard price begins at just one dollar every month. Additionally, it provides a variety of features, like SSD Storage, including email accounts and databases, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, free website builder, free setup and transfer, free let's encrypt SSLs, free one-click Softaculous App installer, and round-the-clock technical support.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2022, 11:37:31 AM »
These mentioned companies - libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Support are perfect. Services also.They do their work very well for you and you'll be pleased with their unmatched services.

kanebend

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2022, 04:11:05 AM »
I enjoyed reading your article and thought it was extremely helpful. If you have some spare time, join me in playing retro bowl game .

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2022, 12:47:41 AM »
I need to pay for my hosting in Bitcoin.
That's why I use only https://libertyvps.net/
They are the best!

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2022, 02:30:05 AM »
I've been with PlanetHoster.com website hosting for quite a long period of time, and they're the best webhost I've found so far.
The customer support is AMAZING! Regarding their network, it's been near perfect.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2022, 10:22:08 AM »
If you are looking for a generic hosting provider, I found here OwnWebServers one of the best and uunlimited web hosting provider in the US. The prices are competitive starts at $3/month, and you get free site transfers and a decent website builder package with every plan.

Web Hosting Plans & Pricing:

Standard Web Hosting (cPanel Platform)

• cPanel/WHM Control Panel
• Hosted on Solid State Drives
• Free Domain Name Included
• Host Unlimited Domains
• Free SSL Certificates
• Daily Backups
• Unlimited: Storage
• Traffic/Month: Unlimited
• Email Accounts: Unlimited
• Discount for Multi-year Year Prepayment

» Price $1.99 per month - 3 years prepayment
 » Price $2.49 per month - 2 years prepayment
 » Price $2.95 per month - 1 year prepayment

» Price $36.00 USD Annually | Order Now
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2022, 02:26:37 AM »
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
It's too soon for me to fully rate everything having to do with GreenWebPage.com web host, but I can already see great things! I have not used any of the tools provided, but they have them and that is what matters to me right now.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2022, 12:06:11 AM »
Host.co.in is highly recommended for excellent performance, a large support knowledgebase, and an easy-to-use, one-click auto installer. Ideal for SMBs, The exclusive deal on Linux Shared Hosting at Rs 125 a month with free domain, SSL, 24/7 Support.

Host.co.in is one of the few WordPress hosting services officially recommended by WordPress.org, making it an excellent choice for any upcoming WordPress website.

Host.co.in has an environment optimized to house WordPress sites of any size and type, and also gives you easy-to-use tools when setting up your website.

Traffic allowed: 10,000 visits/month
Uptime: 99.95%
Load time: 1s