Author Topic: Right server to sign up with ...  (Read 1691 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Right server to sign up with ...
« on: August 03, 2022, 12:18:31 PM »
Servers from qhoster.com and maxrdp.com are attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one, so what should I do?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Right server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 01:42:06 AM »
I am really happy to have found QHoster.com web host. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2022, 05:31:42 AM »
I'm happy with GTHost.com dedicated server hosting service. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 04:08:16 AM »
I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands like Bullten.com web host. Like their Budget dedicated servers and the price for them.
As I know, they have reliable equipment, redundant bandwidth, and a highly-trained staff.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2022, 02:20:31 AM »
Hello,

Here, I would suggests some tips to choose the best web hosting provider. While searching for web hosting service providers, the first thing you should be remembered that what features you get at what price. Also, check the customer reviews and customer support. Because support is the most important term in web hosting services. The Hyperslice Group also provides an inclusive range of hosting services through our two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2022, 05:52:01 AM »
There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
Give MaxRDP.com USA dedicated server hosting a try. Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2022, 02:24:28 AM »
I just got started with QHoster.com and so far I haven't had to contact tech support.
Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but this one is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs