Author Topic: Server to sign up with  (Read 1564 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
Server to sign up with
« on: November 01, 2022, 10:12:54 AM »
Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I'd like to know which way is better to follow?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Server to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2022, 01:05:47 AM »
I'm in the process of launching an e-commerce application with Hostnamaste Budget Dedicated Server. These guys are tops in their support.
I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2022, 12:42:19 PM »
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are well-balanced with high uptime and stable network.
Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2022, 02:38:54 AM »
Take a look at datapacket.net dedicated servers. Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all.
They have helped me to launch a number of blogs and I'll use it for any website I ever host.
Excellent Hosting provider!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2022, 04:31:07 AM »
I've been with OBHost.net server hosting for about 9 months now. Server uptime is good, tech support is good.
Take an opportunity to get UPTO 60% OFF Black Friday Special - Good luck!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2022, 01:23:18 AM »
Why not give GTHost.com instant servers a try? They offer 17 locations to choose from. 10 setup. Test server for $5/day.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2022, 03:33:03 AM »
There are numerous best web hosting providers available on the internet.
You are looking for a web hosting provider for your eCommerce store then you should be very careful because all your future online presence and business fully depends on which type of hosting services they provide.
So, while choosing the web hosting provider for your eCommerce site or online store, I think should keep some points in your mind, like it should reliable, it has a 24/7 technical support team, should able to solve all the issues, no downtime, etc. VPS and cloud hosting is always the best options to host an eCommerce website.
I hope this will help you to find a reliable web hosting provider that fulfills all your requirements.

For more information please visit- https://www.eukhost.com/
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2022, 04:16:42 AM »
I highly recommend GTHost.com to anyone looking for outstanding, friendly, and reliable instant dedicated hosting services.
Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome