Author Topic: Solid server providr ...  (Read 1766 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Solid server providr ...
« on: December 16, 2022, 11:39:20 AM »
Servers from planethoster.com and qhoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way I should have a deal with and why?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Solid server providr ...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2022, 03:11:53 AM »
I had a recent support call with kvchosting.net and the tech spend 45 minutes with me on-line trying to fix my problem.
Recommend their USA dedicated servers. Never experienced any downtime. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2022, 04:37:24 AM »
Hello,

Nowadays, there are various web hosting providers available. So, it becomes difficult to pick the right one according to requirements. To get the right one, you have to work on your requirements. From the above listed hosting providers, you can take it at your convenience. If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, then eukhost is the best option for you.

For more information please visit- https://www.eukhost.com/
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2022, 12:12:57 PM »
QHoster.com and ASVhost.com servers are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
They have the fastest, cheapest, best features and best support that I have ever had.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2022, 05:42:06 AM »
Pages load fast. I have had no problems with any aspect of Hosting022.com dedicated server hosting service. They are great.
Their account system is great, switch between plans easily and manage multiple plans with 1 set of login info.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2022, 12:32:55 AM »
bodHOST comes in swinging with a very bold claim right out of the gate: 100% uptime. Is this true? Well, bodHOST tells you not to worry about it because it’ll reimburse you for any downtime you do experience. It’s also towards the cheaper end of the pricing spectrum, with a starting price of only $24.99 per month.

You can save 50% OFF on managed VPS Hosting - Use Code VPS50. Hurry Up avail to this offer now!

View more Offers: https://www.bodhost.com/blog/christmas-web-hosting-offers-2022/

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2022, 09:36:41 AM »
Solid servers from hostingsource.com are worth trying due to their unparalleled services.
They're patient and helpful whenever I come across an issue. Awesome support and billing teams as well, which is a relief.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2023, 11:47:14 AM »
ASVhost.com and planethoster.com servers are the best to sign up with.
Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2023, 12:04:41 AM »
https://gthost.com/
They have 17 locations and I believe you will be able to pick up the best solution with them.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2023, 04:04:55 AM »
One of my friends recommended me to choose NetShop ISP solutions and I decided to give them a try.
After the initial issues (all my fault for setting things up wrong) the transfer of the rest of my sites was quick and painless.
I have not been disappointed. It is an extremely proficient web host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Ferdinant

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2023, 06:07:20 AM »
What kind of project do you need a server for? What settings should your server have?