Author Topic: Solid and decent server provider ...  (Read 1606 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Solid and decent server provider ...
« on: February 15, 2023, 11:56:25 AM »
Think of having a deal with a solid server provider and two hosts are in my mind: qhoster.com and planethoster.com, so which way is better to follow and why?

Daniel165

• View Profile
Re: Solid and decent server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 12:37:20 AM »
bodHOST is the perfect VPS hosting choice for those who want faster websites and business. It offers a ton of features like automatic daily backups, free migrations, and more and you can create WordPress, Magento, or WooCommerce sites with bodHOST.

bodHOST Great Deal >> Buy 1 Year VPS Hosting and Absolutely get free VPS Hosting

With bodHOST, you’ll get features like:

Proactive server monitoring
Customer support experts 24/7/365
FREE migrations
30-day money-back guarantee
Daily Backups

Buy Here: https://www.bodhost.com/linux-vps

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2023, 04:18:05 AM »
Brilliant - I moved some domains over and have started some new ones with QHoster.com web host.
QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bajwa_builders

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2023, 06:44:40 AM »
MochaHost: Best overall.
HostGator: Best for Existing Sites.
MilesWeb: Best for Simple Websites.
GreenGeeks: Best for Peace of Mind.
Namecheap: Best for Hosting Multiple Sites.
DreamHost: Best for WordPress Beginners.
Bluehost: Best for WordPress Hosting.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2023, 11:45:23 AM »
OwnWebServeres Offer "50% OFF VPS Hosting - Code VPS50" is a promotional code that can be used to get a 50% discount on VPS hosting services. VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting is a type of web hosting that provides a dedicated virtual server with its own resources and operating system. VPS hosting is ideal for websites that require more resources, security, and control than shared hosting can provide.

To take advantage of the promotional code, you can visit the website of the VPS hosting provider that offers the discount and apply the code during the checkout process. The discount will be applied to your order, and you will be able to purchase VPS hosting services at half the regular price.

It's important to note that the discount may be valid for a limited time and may have some restrictions or limitations. Be sure to read the terms and conditions of the promotion before making your purchase.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 11:50:22 AM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2023, 04:26:43 AM »
Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
1) zakservers.com
2) webhost.pro
3) snaphost.com
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2023, 02:23:45 AM »
It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.
Try GTHost.com instant servers. The website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2023, 06:18:31 AM »
You can rely on Webhost.pro - it offers cheap dedicated servers.
The host has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2023, 12:36:11 AM »
The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with QHoster.com web host is their Customer support.
Uptime guarantee - 99.9% is right. My site is up and running. Very nice and professional. Would definitely recommend to others.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.