Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 1497 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: April 25, 2023, 09:58:26 AM »
Plans from rockhoster.com and planethoster.com are worth trying.
They are a fine example of patience, service and civility which made the experience pretty much pain-free. Very grateful.

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2023, 05:27:25 AM »
It can seem like an impossible task to find a really good web hosting provider. Choose time-tested one. It is NetShop iSP: https://netshop-isp.com.cy/web-hosting
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2023, 04:01:01 AM »
Can say DataPacket.net server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for reliable host along with helpful support team.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2023, 10:44:38 AM »
wnwebservers.com - Web Hosting Plan Starts at $3/mo - Free Domain - 24/7 Support

Ownwebservers.com is a leading hosting provider, offering reliable, scalable solutions for customers of all sizes and services. We supply all of the servers, software, bandwidth and management tools needed to run almost any web hosted application – from small to enterprise server solutions. We are committed to excellent quality Service. Out staff has over 20 years of experience in the IT field.

Web Hosting Plans Starts at Just $3/month with Free Domain

Web Hosting Plan & Pricing:

Standard Web Hosting (cPanel Platform)

• cPanel/WHM Control Panel
• Hosted on Solid State Drives
• Free Domain Name Included
• Host Unlimited Domains
• Free SSL Certificates
• Daily Backups
• Unlimited: Storage
• Traffic/Month: Unlimited
• Email Accounts: Unlimited
• Discount for Multi-year Year Prepayment

» Price $1.99 per month - 3 years prepayment
 » Price $2.49 per month - 2 years prepayment
 » Price $2.95 per month - 1 year prepayment

» Price $36.00 USD Annually | Order Now
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2023, 10:54:39 AM »
Shared plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
You'll be very happy with the speed and the website security they provided and will be  also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2023, 02:20:44 AM »
Using a shared account to sign up for online services or platforms is generally not recommended due to security and privacy concerns. When you sign up for an account, you typically create a unique username and password combination, which serves as your personal identification and authentication method.

Sharing an account means that multiple individuals have access to the same login credentials, which can lead to several issues:

1) Security risks: Sharing login information increases the chances of unauthorized access to the account. If any one of the shared users is compromised or has malicious intent, it puts the entire account and its associated data at risk.

2) Privacy concerns: Online accounts often contain personal information, including contact details, payment information, and private messages. Sharing an account means that this sensitive information is accessible to multiple people, compromising individual privacy.

3) Accountability and responsibility: With a shared account, it becomes challenging to attribute actions or changes made within the account to a specific individual. This lack of accountability can create confusion, conflicts, or difficulties in resolving issues.

4) Violation of terms of service: Many online services and platforms explicitly prohibit sharing accounts in their terms of service. Violating these terms could result in the suspension or termination of the account, and potentially legal consequences.

To ensure security and privacy, it's advisable for each person to create their own individual accounts using unique login credentials. This approach allows for better control over personal information and activities within the account, and minimizes the risks associated with sharing sensitive data.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2023, 02:43:49 AM »
I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good.
Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend greenwebpage.com web host for hosting forum discussion boards.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2023, 02:57:54 AM »
bodHOST is a top-tier, feature-stacked web hosting service that offers rich cloud, WordPress, VPS, and dedicated server packages. However, bodHOST’s shared servers are particularly robust, with cost-effective Linux and Windows options.

Their cPanel Web Hosting plans start at just $1.09/month with getting the free domain on annual subscription plans, Also they are running the best deal on Web Hosting - Buy 1-year web hosting absolutely get 1-year web hosting.

Buy Here: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting

3vHostingManage

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2023, 07:20:34 AM »
After the price reduction - excellent tariff plans VPS SSD from 3v-hosting

SSD VPS from 5 to 40$/mo
VPS-XXS - vCPU: 1 core, RAM: 1 Gb, SSD: 10 Gb, 1 x IPv4 - $5 PER MONTH - ORDER NOW
VPS-XXXL - vCPU: 8 core, RAM: 8 Gb, SSD: 80 Gb, 1 x IPv4 - $40 PER MONTH - ORDER NOW

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2023, 03:21:35 AM »
I'd recommend hostforweb.com to anyone and also do as I build websites for people and often use this web host.
I probably don't know as much as I should about the ins and outs of having a large website, but with this decent host by my side, I never worry about that anymore.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2023, 06:54:24 AM »
Can add that Greenwebpage.com has my highest recommendation for anyone looking for a satisfying hosting experience.
Their prices are competitive, the servers are reliable & speedy fast, their tech support superb professional and timely.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome