Author Topic: Server to sign up with ...  (Read 1178 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Server to sign up with ...
« on: May 16, 2023, 08:49:10 AM »
Servers from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 02:59:20 AM »
Well, QHoster.com would be great choice!
Luckily I've haven't had to use the support a lot, but when I have had to use it, responses have been very fast, and they will work with you to get things fixed.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 06:19:11 AM »
Just here to say that QHoster.com web host is a really good provider, amazing support, their own severs (not some reseller stuff), great price, it's got it all!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2023, 01:46:33 AM »
Give QHoster.com a try. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway. Their professionals are able to customize any services/features you may need.   
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2023, 12:18:34 PM »
Check out deals from hostingsource.com and hostround.com as they are full-featured and low cost.
Their support is insane awesome and honest and fast if you have a problem or a virus or something on your website than this is your best place to feel safe and enjoy it.

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2023, 12:47:01 PM »
AllWebHost managed VPS hosting is perfectly alright to manage intensive work with an easy-to-use control panel and a strong, isolated server. It comes with a 99.99 % uptime guarantee and a professional support team that will respond quickly whenever you need them.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2023, 05:04:36 AM »
I've found out that QHoster.com accepts Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.