Author Topic: Media Hosting, where can I order it?  (Read 1452 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
Media Hosting, where can I order it?
« on: May 18, 2023, 03:30:52 AM »
Requirements: 50 gbs of space, 1500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good web host with nice server stability? How is NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting? Any comments please?

What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: Media Hosting, where can I order it?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 10:39:51 PM »
There are several platforms and services available for media hosting where you can order hosting services. Here are a few popular options:

1) Amazon Web Services (AWS): AWS offers a wide range of cloud-based services, including media hosting solutions such as Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) and Amazon CloudFront for content delivery. You can visit the AWS website (https://aws.amazon.com/) to explore their offerings and sign up for an account.

2) Google Cloud Platform (GCP): GCP provides various media hosting options like Google Cloud Storage for storing and serving media files and Google Cloud CDN (Content Delivery Network) for fast content delivery. You can check out the GCP website (https://cloud.google.com/) to learn more and sign up.

3) Microsoft Azure: Azure is Microsoft's cloud computing platform that offers media hosting services like Azure Blob Storage for storing and serving media content and Azure Content Delivery Network for efficient content delivery. Visit the Azure website (https://azure.microsoft.com/) for more information and to create an account.

4) Vimeo: Vimeo is a popular video hosting platform that offers different plans for hosting and sharing videos. They provide features such as customizable players, privacy settings, and advanced analytics. You can visit the Vimeo website (https://vimeo.com/) to explore their offerings and choose a suitable plan.

5) Wistia: Wistia is another video hosting platform focused on businesses and marketing. They provide tools for video hosting, embedding, customization, and analytics. You can check out their website (https://wistia.com/) to learn more and sign up for an account.

These are just a few examples, and there are many other media hosting providers available, each with its own features and pricing. It's a good idea to research and compare different platforms to find the one that best fits your specific needs and budget.

eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 06:21:10 AM »
The kind of host i've been looking for a long time. Support is A++! Give netshop-isp.com.cy web host a try.
They've been most helpful with any questions and billing inquiries. Response time is lightening fast. I wish all services were handled this way.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2023, 12:02:56 PM »
Services from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
The websites and tools are clear and easy to understand. If you need help the support team are always there and are polite, professional, helpful and so very fast!

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2023, 02:05:40 AM »
The service is fast and friendly, even if queries were about problems that had nothing to do with netshop-isp.com.cy website hosting.
I was impressed and will definitely use this hosting provider if they are competitive on price. Signing up was easy. 
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2023, 12:55:39 AM »
I know NetShop isp web hosting service is Fully Managed (unlimited support tickets - 24/7 help).
Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. In all cPanel web hosting plans they offer Softaculous.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Bajwa_builders

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2023, 06:09:27 AM »
IONOS: Best for startups.
HostGator: Best perks.
Bluehost: Best for new websites.
DreamHost: Best for WordPress beginners.
InMotion Hosting: Best for reliability.
MochaHost: Best for lifetime SSL certificates.
GoDaddy: Best for easy site setup.
Hostwinds: Best for content-heavy sites.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2023, 12:42:36 PM »
Plans from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
 They're reliable, work hard to make sure the websites are up and running, and they're quick to fix issues. Definitely the companies I'd recommend (and have recommended).

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2023, 05:05:54 AM »
I started with netshop-isp.com.cy about two years ago. They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them.
The reliability and support have been flawless. I have not had a single issue. The control panel works very well.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.