Author Topic: Need US VPS for Opencart based online shop  (Read 1221 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
Need US VPS for Opencart based online shop
« on: June 08, 2023, 05:49:26 AM »
Hello

I have Opencart based online shop. I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus
Can someone recommend fast VPS for me? What are your views on GTHost.com US VPS hosting solutions?
(and is there any example website). I have search many offers, but i don't know which one is best..
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Need US VPS for Opencart based online shop
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2023, 02:29:51 AM »
Top web hosting provider to deal with. Highly recommend GTHost.com cheap vps:
 - Hot-Swappable Redundant Power Supplies, Fans and Drive Trays.
 - They have locations in different regions of Europe and America, which allows you to choose the best sites for your business needs.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2023, 06:22:56 AM »
I asked GTHost.com loads of questions before I bought my VPS hosting package, and they answered them all to my satisfaction. I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2023, 11:38:07 AM »
When choosing a VPS hosting provider, it is important to consider your needs and budget. AllWebHost is a popular VPS hosting provider that offers a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.9% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance.

VPS Hosting plans starts at only $5/month. You can grab the best deal here >>> https://allwebhost.com/vps-hosting-promo/
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 12:15:42 PM by Henryjack »

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2023, 07:17:16 AM »
I know GTHost.com is Rock-solid web host - highly recommend their virtual private hosting services!
All in all, you will make right decision to choose their hosting deals, so, I believe they will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2023, 12:38:41 AM »
Can say that GTHost.com is excellent vps hosting provider, uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.