Author Topic: Decent server provider ...  (Read 1350 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Decent server provider ...
« on: July 06, 2023, 01:15:08 PM »
Servers from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: Decent server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2023, 01:10:32 AM »
Anyway, it is better to know more web hosts and compare their hosting packages before signing up.
For me, GTHost.com instant servers are far way better. They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2023, 11:25:12 AM »
AllWebHost is a popular VPS hosting provider that offers a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.9% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance.

Special Offer: All VPS Hosting Plans are $5 First Month. You can grab the best deal here >>> https://allwebhost.com/vps-hosting-promo/
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 11:37:44 AM by Henryjack »

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2023, 02:51:59 AM »
bodHOST offers reliable and cheap VPS hosting solutions with a focus on simplicity and scalability. They have data centers located worldwide, SSD storage, and straightforward pricing plans. bodHOST is known for its developer-friendly environment and extensive documentation.

High-performance infrastructure
24/7 monitoring and support
Advanced security measures
Multiple Linux OS options

Limited Time Offer: Get 25% OFF on bodHOST VPS Hosting using code VH25! Don't miss out on this incredible deal!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2023, 12:58:54 AM by Daniel165 »

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2023, 01:21:44 AM »
https://zakservers.com/
They are offshore dedicated server provider and they accept Bitcoins.
You will like them.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2023, 01:57:49 AM »
In my opinion you can find and get good dedicated server provider only here: https://gthost.com/
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2023, 01:03:57 PM »
Accounts from netshop-isp.com.cy.com and planethoster.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.