Author Topic: owned-networks.net vs hostingsource.com  (Read 1181 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
owned-networks.net vs hostingsource.com
« on: August 21, 2023, 11:48:22 AM »
Which server is better to sign up with - owned-networks.net or hostingsource.com?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: owned-networks.net vs hostingsource.com
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2023, 01:37:19 AM »
Make sure to contact them and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast.
Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.

The dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all hostingsource.com server plans. Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2023, 01:54:13 AM »
The performance gain is 4 times faster read and 2 times better write speed. Owned-networks.net is great web host, professional in all the ways.
I am an experienced web user and have tried literally dozens of web providers before but none with such high standards.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2023, 02:35:52 AM »
Why not give Web Host Pro a try?
It is a great hosting provider, they deliver a quality service, with all most 100% uptime, prices are perfect for the startup or major cms website! would never think of using anyone else!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2023, 02:30:05 AM »
I can express the point that owned-networks.net has made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin.
The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days. Most of my questions are answered in less than 4 hours, which is fantastic.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2023, 04:04:04 AM »
The dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all hostingsource.com server plans. 
OPTIONAL FEATURES: Windows OS - VPS $2/Month, Cloud - $7/Month, WHM/Cpanel – $12/Month, Plesk – $12/Month, additional IPs - $1/Month.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2023, 11:07:28 PM »
Which server is better to sign up with - owned-networks.net or hostingsource.com?

I would recommend bodHOST because it is a solid web host that prioritizes the needs of its clients. In the hosting market, assistance is essential because it assists clients in resolving issues at any time. Customers gave them a 4.8 out of 5-star rating for their superb 24/7 customer service and 99.95 percent uptime. They provide the best services as well as new offers at a price that everyone can afford.

If you buy today, you'll get a 20% discount on Windows and Linux VPS hosting services and use the Coupon Code - "VSH20"

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2023, 12:03:33 PM »
Right dedicated servers are available from qhoster.com and planethoster.com.
Their support is insane awesome and honest and fast if you have a problem or a virus or something on your website than this is your best place to feel safe and enjoy it.