Author Topic: Need VPS Linux Server  (Read 1110 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
Need VPS Linux Server
« on: September 07, 2023, 02:09:56 AM »
I'm looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget $20 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Min 25GB Traffic
Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
Do you know anything about SSDcloud.us vps? Will it be worth trying them?

Thanks in advance
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Need VPS Linux Server
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2023, 02:57:37 AM »
I would say that NetShop isp is one of the best web hosts I've tried. Like their cheap vps. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2023, 04:41:28 AM »
The host seems to really care about your business, is always friendly and easy to communicate with. I recommend Regvps.com web host.
So far everything is good...if it changes I will post again but for now I and my 8 customers in Europe are happy.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2023, 12:37:13 PM »
The best VPS account is available from a decent hosting provider - owned-networks.net.
Super easy to manage and always available. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2023, 05:24:36 AM »
I recommend Kvchosting.net to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising hosting provider.
I get low cost, good service and no problems. My account has been instantly set up, and as soon as my nameservers propagate, I will be on my way.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2023, 12:33:10 PM »
The best VPS accounts are worth trying: legionbox.com and owned-networks.net.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2023, 02:44:52 AM »
Believe RegVPS.com vps solutions will serve your demands on the most favorable terms.
Everything has impressed me: great network and server uptime; perfect and useful scripts as well as tools; helpful, professional customer support.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.