Author Topic: VPS Hosting Required  (Read 1243 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
VPS Hosting Required
« on: September 07, 2023, 02:12:04 AM »
Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?
Do you know anything about QHoster.com vps hosting solutions? Any reviews please?
Other options?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: VPS Hosting Required
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2023, 06:17:29 AM »
The web hosting services offered by MyResellerHome are well known. Hosting on a VPS starts at just $59.95 per month. It comes with services like Fully controlled servers, Free SSL, and more. Visit our website if you want to know more.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2023, 11:15:12 AM »
Ownwebservers is a natural fit for affordable cheap VPS hosting services. The company’s VPS hosting plans come in Windows or Linux flavors, with multiple versions of the operating systems to choose among.

Full root access with fully or semi-managed options
Redundant network with multiple layers of security
FREE website, domain, MySQL, and script transfer

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 11:16:46 AM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2023, 02:09:21 AM »
I always recommend kvchosting.net as the best web hosting provider for SSD.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2023, 02:47:21 AM »
If you're looking for reliable and cheap web hosting, look no further than WebhostingWorld.The cheapest VPS plan only costs $25 per month.There are a lot of extra features that come included with the plan.Our webhosting services are currently 15% discounted.Please visit our website for further details.This offer won't last long.

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2023, 11:22:55 AM »
AllWebHost.com is a newer VPS hosting provider that is quickly gaining popularity. They offer a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.9% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance. AllWebHost is a good choice for businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises.

Here are some of the features:

CPanel / Plesk Panels
Fast NVMESSD Storage
Daily Backups and Snapshots

Special Offer: All VPS Hosting Plans are $5 First Month. You can grab the best deal here >>> https://allwebhost.com/vps-hosting-promo/
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 11:50:51 AM by Henryjack »

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2023, 04:39:49 AM »
I can express the point that Hostnamaste.com kvm vps has made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin.
Suffice it to say that these guys are setting new standards in web hosting and in my opinion are the model for what every other hosting provider should strive for.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2023, 04:03:22 AM »
If you’re looking for really good service & support, signup with QHoster.com Linux VPS hosting service.
I have been very happy with their courteous, consistent, and FAST customer service.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.