Author Topic: I need Windows RDP VPS.  (Read 1137 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
I need Windows RDP VPS.
« on: September 12, 2023, 12:49:54 AM »
Hello,
I have been looking for good Windows RDP VPS.
Now I have
https://qhoster.com/windows-rdp-vps.html
Is $24.95 per month is a fair price for such kind of solution?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: I need Windows RDP VPS.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2023, 02:26:46 AM »
Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
DOUBLE thumbs UP to QHoster.com hosting service!
They have been a pleasure to work with.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2023, 04:36:49 AM »
I've had a good run dealing with QHoster.com web host. This service allows for easy setup of websites and emails, modifications, and monitoring through their control panel user page. Online explanations of features and instructions are clearly written.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2023, 05:46:00 AM »
Just here to say that QHoster.com windows vps host is a really good provider, amazing support, their own severs, great price, it's got it all!!
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. Highly recommended.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2023, 02:39:12 AM »
Very reasonable monthly charge also. QHoster.com is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2023, 03:27:28 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. Its fundamental package for Windows VPS is available for just $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already incorporated into the design. At this time, you can receive a 17% discount on any of our webhosting services. This is a limited promotion, so act fast. Visit our website if you have the chance.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2023, 08:29:16 AM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
 Their knowledge base and technical support in particular has been excellent. They respond quickly to any questions I may have and stay with it until the problem is resolved. Really great!

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2023, 02:01:21 AM »
Easy to set up, paypal payments means that from the US my payments are easily done, and any isues we've come up with have been solved through the online support chat by people who are always helpful and polite. Happy with QHoster.com guys. Other web hosts could learn a bit from you guys on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2023, 10:34:00 AM »
If you are finding the cheap VPS hosting for your organization then look no further OwnWebServers, they are currently running a limited-time sale where you can save over 50% on their top-notch VPS hosting plans. This is an opportunity you definitely don't want to miss if you're in the market for reliable and high-performance hosting services.

Sale Details:

Offer: Over 50% OFF on VPS Hosting
Coupon Code: VPS50
Validity: Limited time only

Buy VPS plans >> https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now