Author Topic: SSD reseller hosting?  (Read 995 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
SSD reseller hosting?
« on: September 12, 2023, 12:54:58 AM »
My request might sounds as rare one.
I need SSD reseller account.
After some search I discovered
https://www.kvchosting.net/reseller-hosting.html
Do you think they will be good?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: SSD reseller hosting?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2023, 02:27:23 AM »
I've been with kvchosting.net for over 8 months now and I've not had any problem with them.
Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2023, 02:47:21 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cheap webhosting services available. The most basic plan only costs $8 per month to subscribe to. In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already incorporated into the design. At this time, you can receive a discount of 15% off any of our webhosting services. Check out our website if you require any further information

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2023, 04:35:54 AM »
I have very good success with Rockhoster.com web host. Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on. If I've had technical issues, they have resolved them very promptly.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2023, 06:19:57 AM »
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
Well, kvchosting.net is not the first webhost I hosted with and I can say the support is one of the most important things to look at when selecting a webhost. I'm very impressed with the fast and professional support provided.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs