Author Topic: Looking for VPS Windows  (Read 1164 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
Looking for VPS Windows
« on: October 02, 2023, 07:57:59 AM »
I'm looking for VPS Windows which has high accurate IP to buy (any country, US IP is preferred).
So any providers can check IPs of their servers for me?
Do you know anything about Allwebhost.com vps hosting? What web hosts can you recommend me to look at?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 08:00:08 AM by Toskanik »
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Looking for VPS Windows
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2023, 06:22:57 AM »
I like Hostnamaste.com kvm vps host. I probably don't know as much as I should about the ins and outs of having a large website, but with this host by my side, I never worry about that anymore. About 400-500 applications installable with one click! They are really worth every cent you pay for.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2023, 01:13:02 PM »
VPS plans from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com are full-featured and low cost.
Great hosts. Whenever you run into a problem with your website, the technical support team is very knowledgeable and promptly helps you to resolve any problems that your website experienced.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2023, 02:25:25 AM »
I recommend Allwebhost.com to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising Windows vps hosting provider.
From pre-sale, transferring my site to the new server or for special support request, the help offered by their support team was absolutely fantastic.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2023, 02:25:35 AM »
I believe there's a sense in making comparison research for their plans. Nice vps solutions you can get from
1) netshop-isp.com.cy
2) hostnamaste.com
3) vpsbyte.com
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2023, 03:51:54 AM »
Try GTHost.com vps. System Level Optimized Solutions. Highest Quality Components, Fans & Power Supplies.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2023, 05:17:49 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plan for Windows VPS hosting starts at $$59.95/mo. It includes services like 5 TB of bandwidth, Plesk control, free domains, and more. For more details, please visit our website.