Author Topic: Cheap Web Hosting Required  (Read 1322 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
Cheap Web Hosting Required
« on: October 06, 2023, 02:41:29 AM »
Hey dudes,
require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 40 GBs - Disk Space, 1500 GBs - Traffic. 99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Any view points on NeironVPS.com hosting solutions. Are they reliable hosts?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Daniel165

• View Profile
Re: Cheap Web Hosting Required
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2023, 03:21:42 AM »
Trick or treat? How about a treat that's sure to send shivers down your spine! bodHOST, your trusted web hosting partner, is back with an electrifying Halloween offer that you just can't resist. Get ready to embrace the Halloween spirit with our spine-chilling 40% OFF on Web Hosting plans for both Linux and Windows platforms!

Here's what you get with our Halloween Special Offer:

40% OFF on Web Hosting (Linux & Windows)
Use Code: SPOOKY40

Offer valid for a limited time > 31-10-2023

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2023, 12:28:26 PM »
Cheap hosting plans are available from solid hosting providers: kvchosting.net and black.host.
They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2023, 02:38:55 AM »
As an alternative, can draw your attention to Profvds.com VPS in Europe. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.
The host offers ipv4+ipv6/64 subnet with all servers, 25 mail port open and rnds configuration in end user panel.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2023, 11:54:45 AM »
Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and inet.ws as they are well-balanced and cheap.
They are brilliant with providing solutions, support and technicians on hand 24/7.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2023, 11:43:46 AM »
If you still need good hosting at a good price, you can consider my host hospro.com
What I appreciate most about them is that they create backups for my VPS every day, provide fast and round-the-clock technical support (they even work on holidays!), and have good servers.
I have a server with unlimited bandwidth, 100 GB NVMe, 2 CPUs and 4 GB RAM for which I pay only $12 per month
I think that's pretty cool
If you want, I can look for some discount coupons, but I don't know if I'll find them, I used some of them myself)))
In any case, I recommend you to check them out

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2023, 05:52:54 AM »
Rock solid control panel. NeironVPS.com is trustworthy.
I've even done a couple of referrals, and gotten a check in the mail for it!
Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2023, 06:09:01 AM »
MyResellerHome is best known for its affordable prices. Our web hosting services are available across the glob. Our web hosting plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, free set up, and more to make your web hosting experience smooth. For more details, please visit our website.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2023, 11:42:16 AM »
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They have always delivered great services & Any queries were dealt with swiftly.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2023, 06:18:40 AM »
I definitely would recommend neironvps.com ssd vps solutions to any friends of mine. Multiple locations to choose from.
I'm very impressed. Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic. The tech people helped me with everything I needed.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.