Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs hostround.com  (Read 1011 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs hostround.com
« on: October 19, 2023, 01:01:30 PM »
Which VPS is better to sign up with - rockhoster.com or hostround.com?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs hostround.com
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2023, 02:26:58 AM »
I'm fully satisfied dealing with RegVPS.com and can highly recommend their cheap as well as reliable linux vps hosting services to others.
Helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles,
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2023, 02:28:42 AM »
You can trust Rockhoster.com kvm vps. Their knowledge base has enough information for someone like myself to get to grips with things, while their customer service is so good at times I almost feel spoilt, having always been fast in response and informative with problems being resolved in a short time.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2023, 09:55:34 AM »
VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and black.host are worthwhile.
Not complaints up to date. Not a single, at all! Site is always up and speed is just great.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2023, 02:57:29 AM »
Happy with Rockhoster.com kvm vps. Their configuration has changed quite a bit in the time I've been with them, but they've been nothing but helpful in sorting out any issues that've arisen with migration. Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2023, 03:02:34 AM »
After you sign up with Rockhoster.com they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2023, 11:16:48 AM »
Trustworthy VPS accounts are available from decent hosts like hostingsource.com and black.host.
Brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.