Author Topic: The best and most reliable VPS provider ...  (Read 1196 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
The best and most reliable VPS provider ...
« on: November 30, 2023, 12:37:21 PM »
VPS accounts from legionbox.com and inet.ws are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to go and why? 

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: The best and most reliable VPS provider ...
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2023, 12:28:04 AM »
When I joined Profvds.com Slovakia vps, the support I received in order to launch my website was prompt, thorough and personal. In the months that followed the support team has always answered my questions with thorough technical knowledge, making sure that even a small business customer could handle the technical advice.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2023, 05:58:06 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome web hosting service. Our web hosting plans are affordable for everyone. Our VPS hosting plan includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, free migration and more at just $59.95/mo. For more details, please visit our website.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2023, 05:01:22 AM »
I can not express how happy I'm with GTHost.com Los Angeles vps hosting service. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen. Excellent stability for a site once it's up.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2023, 01:17:41 AM »
I can recommend hosting from HostPro.com
They have very good NVMe VPS for the right price, which are well equipped and have excellent uptime.
I would also like to mention the high quality of their technical support, the guys are true professionals, they have helped me many times, and the availability of daily backups has been very helpful.
If you have a free minute, go to their website and check out their offers, you might discover something new.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2023, 02:01:40 AM »
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality.
All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you. Take a look at these vps hosts:
1) Rockhoster.com
2) Libertyvps.net
3) Vpsbyte.com
I recommend them and will continue hosting all of the sites that I build and manage with them.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2024, 01:06:46 AM »
In the 8 months I've used Exmasters.com web host, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. I am happy with their cheap vps hosting service. Recommended.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2024, 12:42:53 AM »
I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to Hostnamaste.com openvz vps next week. The help guides are detailed and largely up-to-date, but I used them less than I normally would, because most stuff simply works well as is and as it comes pre-configured.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.