Author Topic: GPU servers where?  (Read 1051 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
GPU servers where?
« on: January 03, 2024, 05:40:00 AM »
Hello,
I need a GPU server.
At the moment I'm checking this offer:
https://gthost.com/chicago-gpu-dedicated-servers/
What do you say -  is that a good option?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
Re: GPU servers where?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2024, 10:25:26 AM »
If you’re looking for a fast dedicated hosting service, don’t look any further. A contract with Ownwebservers gives you access to turbo servers that Ownwebservers describes as 20 times faster than conventional servers. This provider offers great features that can satisfy both professional web developers and less-experienced clients. 55% OFF Managed Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - XMAS55. The offer is limited time.

Unlimited bandwidth
Excellent server administration
Excellent backup management
Windows and Linux support

We are available 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2024, 04:31:40 AM »
I would recommend GTHost.com to anyone who asks me for quality, professional web hosting. Like heir Los Angeles servers.
The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2024, 11:45:05 AM »
Have a look at servers from solid hosting providers: hostingsource.com and black.host.
I am fascinated with excellent customer support. Both online chat anytime a day and fast and responsive support ticket system.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2024, 01:00:24 AM »
Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.
As others have pointed out in the reviews think the value for money with GTHost.com server hosting provider is very good.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2024, 10:10:14 AM »
Have a look at servers from solid hosting providers: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2024, 12:42:12 AM »
I recommend GTHost.com Denver servers for those who want to host their blogs and see them online.
Speed is faster than I have had with my previous host. FREE setup of dedicated instant servers ensures you can have your site up and running quickly without adjustments to your budget. 
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.