Author Topic: Choosing a right VPS provider ...  (Read 1038 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Choosing a right VPS provider ...
« on: January 30, 2024, 09:42:10 AM »
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Choosing a right VPS provider ...
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 01:45:12 AM »
To me the hosting experience with Neironvps.com is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
The service is excellent and I will never use another hosting provider. Like their virtual private servers.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2024, 06:21:18 AM »
Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our VPS hosting packages begin at $59.95 per month. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2024, 11:13:24 AM »
Have a look at VPS plans from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and inet.ws.
These people are very patient and assist wherever they can. A Pleasure to deal with and highly recommended.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2024, 01:38:01 AM »
Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

Happy using NetShop isp Netherlands VPS. KVM-based VPS on low-contingency servers and dedicated resources on each VPS.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2024, 02:03:57 AM »
I moved my personal site to Libertyvps.net Bitcoin hosting and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them. Reliable uptime, and decent customer support!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2024, 02:11:06 AM »
The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.
Rockhoster KVM VPS includes the availability of latest Windows and Linux OS with dedicated resources. Starting at €12.85/mo.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2024, 12:57:56 AM »
When I first moved to Hostnamaste.com, I found web access was fine - their support team was very helpful with transferring files to them.
Like their openvz vps solutions: OpenVZ-2048 at $9.99/Mo - 2xCPUs, RAM 2048MB, 50GB Storage, 3TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2024, 02:18:21 AM »
M2Host offers cost-effective and dependable web hosting plans. Our VPS hosting plans start at $30 per month. It has features such as 24/7 customer support, full root access, free migration, and free setup, among others. You can learn more about us by visiting our website.