Author Topic: Stable Server Located in Europe?  (Read 378 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Stable Server Located in Europe?
« on: February 07, 2024, 02:36:39 AM »
Most of my clients are located in Europe. Stable server with 500 gbs of space, 16 gbs of RAM and 5000 gbs of bandwidth.
Neironvps.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Stable Server Located in Europe?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 01:32:02 AM »
The very few times there was a problem, I either got support from their online forum or directly from Neironvps.com and the problem was promptly resolved.
The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. Enough space and bandwidth and the servers are powerful enough for my Websites.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2024, 10:47:56 AM »
Stable servers can be got from solid hosting providers: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
Great value, good servers and helpful support.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2024, 02:21:49 AM »
Give neironvps.com dedicated hosting a try. They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.
Server i7-6700 at $99/mo - CPU CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 16GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.