Author Topic: panamaserver.com vs owned-networks.net  (Read 216 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
panamaserver.com vs owned-networks.net
« on: March 18, 2024, 12:35:53 PM »
Servers from panamaserver.com and owned-networks.net are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should go and why?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: panamaserver.com vs owned-networks.net
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 03:07:10 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
Happy with Neironvps.com server hosting. This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 11:15:15 AM »
Right and trustworthy servers are available from these hosting companies: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
Their servers are of a very high quality and I have never faced any downtime with them.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2024, 02:27:27 AM »
Never had any problem with Neironvps.com dedicated server hosting. Operating Systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Windows Server.
Due to the fact that they have real people taking care of all of the tickets, they can guarantee that 99% of the tickets that are put into the system will have a personal reply to them within 30 min.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2024, 09:51:49 AM »
As a user of hostpro.com, I can confirm that their VPS services are an excellent choice for anyone looking for reliable and powerful hosting. They offer competitive pricing, excellent support, and uninterrupted server performance. Switching to a VPS from hostpro.com will allow you to get the most out of your web project's performance and efficiency.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2024, 10:45:40 AM »
OwnWebServers stands out as a reliable, seasoned, and top-tier VPS hosting provider, boasting 4 strategically located data centers in the United States. They recognize that every business has unique hosting requirements and thus offer a diverse range of plans to cater to your specific needs. Their affordable VPS plans start at just $7/month, featuring:

1. A robust 99.95% uptime guarantee,
2. No hardware maintenance worries,
3. Fast and reliable performance,
4. Daily backups and snapshots,
5. Quick server deployment,

To make the most of your hosting investment, take advantage of OwnWebServers' limited-time offer. Use the exclusive promo code EASTER55 to save an impressive 55% on their cheapest VPS hosting plans. Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your online presence with a robust and customizable hosting solution. Hurry and secure your discount before this promotion ends!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2024, 01:46:09 AM »
Very responsive to all of my questions even before I signed up. Sign up and transfer was very smooth, and my email has never been better.
Enjoyed having my site hosted by Neironvps.com dedicated server hosting, as the people there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to your inquiry if the need arises.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2024, 03:16:29 AM »
Well, just do a comparison research to get a well-marked picture of true web hosts.

Take a look at NetShop Isp Netherlands dedicated servers. A guy from their support was very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly, and he also helped me with getting my cascading style sheets working. Many thanks.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome