Author Topic: I wonder which server is better to sign up with ...  (Read 172 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
I wonder which server is better to sign up with ...
« on: March 22, 2024, 11:08:50 AM »
I wonder which server provider is the best - legionbox.com or hostingsource.com?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: I wonder which server is better to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 02:25:39 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
You can try Regvps.com Germany dedicated hosting. Your bare metal server comes with 100Mbps public and private network uplinks, and you have the flexibility to upgrade or downgrade that connection based on your workloads.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2024, 06:24:15 AM »
BodHOST offers affordable Dedicated Server Hosting solutions, providing customers with a wide range of configurations and customization options. Their dedicated servers are designed to offer high performance, reliability, and security for businesses of all sizes. With competitive pricing and 24/7 technical support, BodHOST ensures a seamless hosting experience for their clients.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 02:24:40 AM by Daniel165 »

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2024, 02:29:13 AM »
I would highly recommend Netshop isp UK dedicated servers! It is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2024, 03:23:15 AM »
I have proudly been hosting my site with greenwebpage.com eco friendly host, after being referred from this review site. Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently and have a great staff.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2024, 10:10:34 AM »
What impressed me the most was the efficiency and support I got when servers were changed just a couple of weeks ago.
Hostingsource.com is the right host to deal with and run web sites with. Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.