Author Topic: Solid and reliable server provider ...  (Read 142 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Solid and reliable server provider ...
« on: March 28, 2024, 12:52:48 PM »
Servers from planethoster.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should go and why?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Solid and reliable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 02:24:52 AM »
What are your current website management skills? What might you need help with?

Try DigitalServer solutions. Excellent so far. The support is amazing. I have servidores dedicados en Mexico and the flexibility is great.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2024, 09:13:00 AM »
Well-balanced servers are available from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net.
Their servers are of a very high quality and I have never faced any downtime with them.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2024, 03:24:07 AM »
Can say that Neironvps.com gets A++ for every category. The customer support is great. Recommend their server packages.
Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes. The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2024, 06:41:01 AM »
The only reason I have contacted CentoServer.com support is due to questions about setting things up.
Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support; extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2024, 07:22:05 AM »
Services from hostpro.com are a good choice for those who are looking for reliable and efficient hosting for their web project. Their infrastructure ensures fast loading speeds and low latency, making their servers ideal for any task. In addition, they offer a wide range of additional services and options, allowing you to customize your hosting exactly to your needs.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2024, 12:39:19 AM »
M2Host provides the most cost-effective web hosting services. Our most basic shared hosting plan starts at $1 per month. It includes disaster recovery backups, DDoS protection, unmetered bandwidth, and other services. Please see our website for further information.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2024, 02:25:22 AM »
BodHOST offers dedicated windows server solutions, providing customers with a wide range of configurations and customization options. Their dedicated servers are designed to offer high performance, reliability, and security for businesses of all sizes. With competitive pricing and 24/7 technical support, BodHOST ensures a seamless hosting experience for their clients.