Author Topic: VPS plan to sign up with ... which one is the best?  (Read 103 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
VPS plan to sign up with ... which one is the best?
« on: April 09, 2024, 12:38:56 PM »
Comparing VPS plans from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com, which way should I go and why? 

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: VPS plan to sign up with ... which one is the best?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2024, 10:15:40 AM »
You can rely on Rockhoster.com - it gives good service at an affordable price, with multiple ways to pay, even Paypal, monthly too, and they don't rip you off.
Absolutely brilliant. I've never seen something so good, so professional. It is especially nice that they do not snub us because we are so slow. They are so polite and helpful.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2024, 12:15:11 PM »
Trustworthy VPS plans are available from allwebhost.com and sunucun.com.tr.
I judge about that basing on my experience which is only positive.
It's good to know they also provide some useful apps which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.The price is fairly decent.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 02:17:57 AM »
Well, Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS comes with complete root control and SSH access. Starting at €4.59/mo.
The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2024, 01:55:24 AM »
Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our VPS hosting packages begin at $59.95 per month. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2024, 02:48:05 PM »
The mentioned companies -  rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com - are the best to sign up with.
The teams at them are very helpful and knowledgeable.
They are very cost effective also.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2024, 07:30:09 AM »
I've been using VPS services from hostpro.com for a long time and I can safely recommend them. Their servers are very stable and fast, which allows me to develop my projects with peace of mind. A VPS gives me more control over my server and the ability to flexibly customize it to my needs. At the same time, the hostpro.com support team is always in touch and ready to help with any technical aspects.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2024, 02:23:03 AM »
The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it. Neironvps.com is easy to use hosting provider and I would highly recommend their cheap vps hosting to other webmasters.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs