Author Topic: Right server provider ... what should I do?  (Read 2366 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Right server provider ... what should I do?
« on: May 27, 2024, 01:37:08 PM »
Should I use a server from legionbox.com or hostsailor.com?
Which way is better to follow and why?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Right server provider ... what should I do?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2024, 04:57:24 AM »
Apart from storing your site, what services will you need from your hosting provider?
One of my clients is happy using GTHost.com instant servers. With increased speed, your website will also have these potential benefits.
The website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2024, 05:56:46 AM »
I have only had good experiences with NetShop-isp.com.cy web host!
The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best.

Take your time to consider their Cyprus dedicated servers.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

IsraelBenson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2024, 04:45:06 AM »
Choosing the right server provider is essential for ensuring your business runs smoothly and efficiently. DedicatedCore.com is an excellent choice due to its focus on high performance, dependability, and customer-centric services. Their servers are built with the latest technology, ensuring that you experience minimal downtime and maximum speed. This makes DedicatedCore.com a reliable partner for businesses of all sizes, whether you are running a small website or a complex application requiring significant resources.

Additionally, DedicatedCore.com stands out for its exceptional customer support. Available 24/7, their dedicated team is always ready to assist with any technical issues or questions you might have. This level of support ensures that your server remains operational and any potential problems are resolved swiftly, allowing you to focus on your core business activities without worrying about server management. With DedicatedCore.com, you can trust that your server needs are in capable hands.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2024, 01:11:28 PM »
Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net.
Don't go anywhere else. You'll regret it.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2024, 03:22:20 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like free domain, free migration, cPanel/Plesk, choice of operating system, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2024, 01:11:15 AM »
Have several clients who are happy using Digitalserver.com.mx servidores dedicados. You'll get the highest cost-benefit on the market.
Auto Installer more than 80 web applications. Install applications with just a few clicks, easy and fast. They support all the most used commercial applications on the Internet under different programming environments.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2024, 04:27:40 AM »
I've been with hostingsource.com for about a month. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive. Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.
The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.