Author Topic: Well-balanced server provider ...  (Read 2244 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Well-balanced server provider ...
« on: May 27, 2024, 02:08:18 PM »
Which server is better to follow - planethoster.com or owned-networks.net?
I plan to host a forum.

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Well-balanced server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2024, 05:01:28 AM »
Can say that ZakServers.com has always done a good job for us. Their support team always replies to all emails promptly.
The host seems well intentioned and the service is good. Recommend their bitcoin dedicated servers. Multiple locations to choose from.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2024, 04:45:04 AM »
I've worked with over half a dozen web hosts over the last few years and I've found Allwebhost.com to be the easiest to work with.
This service allows for easy setup of websites and emails, modifications, and monitoring through their control panel user page. Online explanations of features and instructions are clearly written.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2024, 01:09:46 AM »
I am VERY satisfied with GTHost.com - Love their Amsterdam servers. They use a Supermicro server blade on Intel Xeon, that is, we do not have “servers” i3, 5, i7, etc.
I switched my company's website, as well as many of our client's website over to their hosting plans over a year ago and we have had no significant troubles at all.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2024, 12:14:24 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like free domain, free migration, cPanel/Plesk, choice of operating system, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2024, 04:27:06 AM »
If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend NetShop Isp Cyprus dedicated servers to you.
Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, Brazil, Japan, US, Singapore, Hong Kong. Believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2024, 05:52:18 AM »
I think you will make the right decision to choose DigitalServer servidores dedicados. 50% Discount on Annual, Biennial and Triennial Contracts Coupon: 50VPS
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.