Author Topic: Stable server provider ...  (Read 2501 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Stable server provider ...
« on: May 28, 2024, 02:12:54 PM »
Which server is better to sign up with - owned-networks.net or legionbox.com?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Stable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2024, 04:50:38 AM »
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

Pretty good dedicated server hosting solutions are offered by Hostnamaste.com and Datapacket.net providers. Great uptime, fast speed, satisfactory tech support.
Support is satisfactory to the customers and techs is really knowledgeable. Overall, a best host is that which makes less head aches for their customers.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2024, 12:39:35 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2024, 01:51:15 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations, optimal security and the highest availability.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2024, 11:42:43 PM »
I think that you can check here
https://gthost.com/instant-servers
It seems they have the best prices for the dedicated servers.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2024, 07:51:19 AM »
When choosing a hosting service, it is important to consider the specifics of your project. VPS hosting provides high performance and control over resources, which is ideal for more demanding websites. For less resource-intensive projects or beginners, shared hosting is a cost-effective solution. If your website requires maximum power and security, a dedicated server is the best option. Hostpro.com offers various hosting plans, including VPS, shared hosting, and dedicated servers, and is known for its excellent technical support, which is always ready to help. This will allow you to be sure that you will get professional help whenever you need it.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2024, 03:03:24 AM »
So far so good. I have been dealing with DigitalServer Mexico dedicated hosting for over 2 years and fully-satisfied.
The tools provided are great. Pricing is reasonable. Great Service at a great price. I would highly recommend this service!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2024, 06:49:28 AM »
After suffering through the disintegration of my web and mail hosting provider, I limped to hostingsource.com - Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.
I've been incredibly pleased with the speed of their tech support and except for one billing problem, they've been an absolute dream to deal with.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2024, 02:27:01 AM »
Why not give netshop isp Netherlands dedicated servers a try?
Also get full admin/root access with every dedicated hosting package and 24/7 on-site technical support.
Never experienced any downtime. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.