Author Topic: The best server provider in Europe ...  (Read 2535 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
The best server provider in Europe ...
« on: May 31, 2024, 02:30:18 PM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and swisslayer.com are attractive for me and I am in two minds which way I go and why?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: The best server provider in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2024, 04:37:14 AM »
For the price I pay for the amount of space I get Swisslayer.com is a brilliant server host. I couldn't ask for faster support.
Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2024, 01:08:47 AM »
Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend you to look at ZakServers.com bitcoin dedicated servers - multiple locations to choose from.
Pricing is only about one dollar more a month than my previous host, but it is worth. I'd pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2024, 05:32:19 AM »
There is a good communication between users and host team. Highly recommend Neironvps.com dedicated servers. Due to the fact that they have real people taking care of all of the tickets, they can guarantee that 99% of the tickets that are put into the system will have a personal reply to them within 30 min. Dual E5-2670 at $199/mo - CPU Intel Xeon 2xE5-2670 v2, RAM 128GB, SSD 4 X 1TB, Bandwidth 30TBs, Location USA, Los Angeles.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2024, 05:54:48 AM »
Thanks to Greenwebpage.com server hosting in Europe, my sites are now running as they should.
The host is open for anyone who is curious about their services. They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2024, 05:58:12 AM »
Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, Swisslayer.com is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites. Try their DMCA-free streaming servers.
Over the years I have upgraded servers various times and booked additional machines from time to time. Setup was very quick and support helpful.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2024, 02:10:05 AM »
If you need a powerful VPS, you should consider options with NVMe/SSD disks for better performance. I chose hostpro.com and it was the right decision. In addition to high speed and reliability, they offer excellent technical support. The support is quick to respond to requests and help resolve any issues. This is very important, especially when it comes to important projects. I recommend checking out what they offer.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2024, 01:16:17 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like free domain, free migration, cPanel/Plesk, choice of operating system, and more. For more details, please visit our website.