Author Topic: Server provider ... which one is better to sign up with?  (Read 1864 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Server provider ... which one is better to sign up with?
« on: June 03, 2024, 12:45:48 PM »
Servers from owned-networks.net and hostingsource.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should go and why?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Server provider ... which one is better to sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2024, 04:42:26 AM »
Make sure you'll have something like a personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easily deal with various issues related to service usage.
Try to compare Regvps.com and Greenwebpage.com solutions. Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2024, 01:07:34 AM »
Get hostingsource.com Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount. The very few times I needed to call support my problems were promptly addressed and remedied. They certainly have built the provider with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased. They provide Free Sectigo SSL certificates for as many domains you have in your account. This ensures all data communication is secure to your sites.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2024, 12:58:53 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like free domain, free migration, cPanel/Plesk, choice of operating system, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2024, 05:30:07 AM »
In complete frustration, I decided to try NetShop-isp.com.cy over 9 months ago. Their support helped me with setup and installing some scripts.
These guys are great. My last provider was causing me serious issues. Reliability has exceeded my expectations. Recommend their dedicated servers.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.