Author Topic: EU server provider ...  (Read 2190 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
EU server provider ...
« on: June 03, 2024, 01:31:25 PM »
Which EU server prpvider is the best - hostsailor.com or hostround.com?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: EU server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2024, 04:40:43 AM »
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality.
I jump at the opportunity and recommend you to look at Datapacket.net and Zakservers.com dedicated server hosting solutions.
They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2024, 11:41:55 AM »
OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
•No hardware maintenance
•Fast and reliable
•Daily Backups and Snapshots
•Quick Server Deployment

You can save 55% OFF on all affordable vps hosting plans - Use Code EASTER55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2024, 05:16:54 AM »
You can also get nice EU server hosting from CentoServer.com professionals. You'll get unrivaled support, speed, and reliability.
Explore the top-tier performance of the premium Dell PowerEdge and HPE ProLiant Servers located in their Data Center, designed to meet even the most demanding business needs.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2024, 04:30:22 AM »
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Neironvps.com dedicated packages.
ISPmanager Lite at $10/mo. Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site. Customer support is responsive and helpful.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2024, 05:50:48 AM »
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like GTHost.com Paris servers.
The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent. I am totally impressed with these guys.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2024, 03:19:33 AM »
After struggling with horrible providers I moved to Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated hosting - Locations: USA, France, Canada, India, Russia.
Every single reply, they treat you with a lot of respect, offer advice when requested and point you to the right direction.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs