Author Topic: Looking for VPS hosting in Switzerland  (Read 2094 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
Looking for VPS hosting in Switzerland
« on: June 11, 2024, 04:10:29 AM »
I am looking for a cheap vps hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
Requirements: 50gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime. budget is 30 usd per month.
What are your views on GTHost.com Switzerland vps packages? Are they affordable? Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
Re: Looking for VPS hosting in Switzerland
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2024, 01:48:01 PM »
Right VPS accounts can be got from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com. Besides their low prices and constant solidity, I must emphasize the astounding speed and precision of their Technical Support... they answer within the hour and always provide a solution!

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2024, 05:22:24 AM »
I rate GTHost.com EU vps 100% in support and everything. Try this one: 2 CPU, 8GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 80GB, Traffic 16TB - $15/mo.
These professionals have channels from GTT and Cogent, at all points we are included in local IX, if they exist and are available to us.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2024, 02:37:02 AM »
GTHost.com team launched a KVM VPS service in 16 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Miami, NYC, Montreal, Seattle, Toronto, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.
Specific ports are filtered to protect their customers. Common worms and some dangerous services could allow intruders access or malicious actions.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

LeslieCruz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2024, 05:18:13 AM »
For VPS hosting in Switzerland with a dedicated IP and 100% uptime on a budget of $30 per month, you might want to consider DedicatedCore. They offer reliable VPS solutions with excellent performance and customer support. While they primarily have offerings in the UK, their plans can provide a benchmark for your expectations regarding features and pricing.

Plan 1: UK-EX2

CPU: 2 x 4.5 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Storage: 70 GB NVME
Price: £6.99/Month

Plan 2: UK-EX4

CPU: 3 x 4.5 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Storage: 80 GB NVME
Price: £12.99/Month

While these plans are based in the UK, they offer competitive features such as high-speed NVME storage and robust CPU performance, which could be similar to what you might find in a Swiss-based VPS. DedicatedCore ensures high availability and performance, making them a solid option to explore further for your specific requirements.

Reach DedicatedCore via WhatsApp: +91 9112 444404 and you can explore more options for your requirements.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2024, 03:09:43 AM »
Try also looking at NetShop Isp UK VPS - Additionally they have worked with me (just as they said they would) to install and/ or modify safety approved administration software.
They were very prompt at answering my questions and went above and beyond by offering their help in other areas.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2024, 06:54:50 AM »
VPS hosting is necessary for those who require an unlimited number of mailboxes, various databases and all sorts of sites.
As an alternative, take a look at Regvps.com Switzerland vps. Super-new technology XEN, designed specifically for visualization, enables virtual server resources to be used most efficiently. With this technology, you can re-delegate resources to make your system work much faster.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2024, 01:30:22 PM »
Package plans from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are worthwhile.
 They offer a large number of services included in the packages. Excellent customer service.