Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ... any ideas?  (Read 1896 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ... any ideas?
« on: June 20, 2024, 02:04:51 PM »
Shared accounts from owned-networks.net and rockhoster.com are enticing for me and I wonder which way I have to follow and why?

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ... any ideas?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2024, 08:32:49 PM »
If you need high-quality hosting for your website, consider shared hosting from hostpro.com. This provider offers stable and fast servers, which ensures reliable operation of your web resource. You'll have access to all the tools you need to manage your site through a user-friendly control panel. Hostpro.com is also famous for its excellent technical support, which is always ready to help you solve any questions or problems.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2024, 01:34:38 PM »
The best shared accounts are available from rockhoster.com and planethoster.com.
You'll be pleased with them. Wonderful/dependable customer service who are always online. They have no hidden fees-very upfront about prices.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2024, 05:56:27 AM »
I have already suggested Rockhoster.com to two colleagues, though I am uncertain as to where they eventually settled on hosting their domains. They have nice Windows VPS plans.
They solve any problem and make you not worry about hosting issues at all. These guys are really experts and understand their area. Prices are more than competitive!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2024, 11:46:29 PM »
Try out MyResellerHome, for the best shared hosting plans. Our web hosting plan starts at $2/m. It includes features like 24/7 customer support, free site migration, free setup, free website builder, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2024, 06:17:00 AM »
Extremely happy with Rockhoster.com Linux VPS. I have been using their services for about 1 year and everything works fine.
They offer good value and good service, compared to the I've been with. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2024, 11:39:00 PM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our shared hosting plans start at $1 per month. It includes services like disaster recovery backups, DDoS protection, 24/7 customer support, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2024, 12:30:36 AM »
Why don't get decent VPS for the same price?
https://gthost.com/vps
I think you will like it.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2024, 01:44:01 AM »
I recommend starting with hostingsource.com. They have  full range of solutions starting from shared hosting and up to dedicated server.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.